Speedline Tyres are a family run business that started back in 2000 and since then has grown from strength to strength securing new commercial contracts and bringing safer tyre technology to our roads. Using all the leading brands and machinery Speedline Tyres are always one step ahead of there competitors and provide a quality and reliable service that can be trusted.
Back in 2006 Tony Foster was appointed manager of Speedline Tyres bringing 30 years of experience to the table, so with over 60 years in total between the team at Speedline Tyres we should be your first choice.
Speedline Tyres are dedicated to providing a safer tyre fitting and repair service and will advise there customers if they bring an unroadworthy or unsafe tyre in for repair, we will not just repair any tyre it has to be a safe tyre as we are putting our name to it. With this in mind Speedline Tyres with there wealth of knowledge can direct you to the right choice within your budget. Speedline Tyres only repair tyres to the British standard.
Below is a list of 10 top safety tips that you should follow :
- Check tyre pressures and adjust at least once a month.
- Inspect tyres regularly for abnormal wear or damage.
- Rotate tyres every 6,000 miles or according to owner's manual.
- It is recomended that you check tyres for balance every 5000 miles.
- Maintain steering and suspension in proper alignment.
- Never overload a tyre.
- Avoid overheating tyres.
- Replace tyres when required.
- Install tyres in matched pairs or complete sets.
- Select the right tyres for your vehicle and driving environment.
After reading the safety tips above and you are in any doubt of how to undergo a particular procedure please don't hesitate to contact Speedline tyres for advice or alternatively come to our drive in store for help.